- When should I begin taking Social Security?
- How do I capitalize on spousal benefits?
- How do I enhance my survivor benefits?
- How should I supplement my Social Security?
- How does Medicare affect my Social Security?
* The FIVE STAR Wealth Manager Award is granted by Five Star Professional, an independent marketing firm. This award is not indicative of future performance and is based on nominations by industry professionals in a given market area and objective criteria including favorable regulatory and complaint history, reviews conducted by the firm, retention rates, and client assets. Securities and investment advisory services offered through qualified registered representatives of MML Investors Services, LLC. Member SIPC (www.sipc.org). Supervisory Office: 3 Greenway Plaza, Suite 1500, Houston, TX 77046. Phone: (713) 402-3800. ALA Financial Group Is not a subsidiary or affiliate of MML Investors Services, LLC or its affiliated companies.
Ann and Joseph are licensed/registered to conduct business in the following states: Alabama, California Insurance License Number 0E346267, Colorado, Texas, Arizona, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Kentucky, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Nevada, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, and Virginia. Individuals outside of these jurisdictions should not attend.
By joining this event, you are consenting to being recorded.
This webinar is a general communication being provided for informational purposes only. It is educational in nature and not designed to be taken as advice or a recommendation for any specific investment product, strategy, or service. Services or their affiliates and are set out for informational purposes only.
If you would like to Opt-Out, please type Remove in the subject line and return.
Chevron Credit Union is not a subsidiary or affiliate of MML Investors Services, LLC or its affiliated companies.
Products and services offered are: not insured by the National Credit Union Administration (“NCUA”) or any other Government Agency; not a deposit or other obligation of the credit union or an affiliate of the credit union and is not guaranteed by the credit union; subject to investment risks including possible loss of the principal invested. CRN202303-280774
Date and Time
Fri, Apr 30, 2021
9:00a - 10:00a CST